If you plan on traveling abroad with your pet, it is primordial to contact a veterinarian from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) as soon as you know the approximate date you will be leaving. They will be able to inform you of the requirements of the destination country (vaccines, microchip, deworming, etc.) and will guide you through the process so we may help ensure your pet is ready for travel.